If You Have Questions About COVID-19
For more information about symptoms, how to limit your risk, and the latest news, please visit
Patients with confirmed COVID-19 infection have reportedly had a mild-to-severe respiratory illness with symptoms of:
- Shortness of breath
The best way to protect yourself and your family from exposure include: Practice good hygiene:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- If someone in your house tests positive for COVID-19, stay home.
- Work or engage in school from home.
- Practice social distancing. Avoid large gatherings, physical contact (handshakes, kisses, hugs), and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet with people not in your household.
If you have concerns about an upcoming appointment, are experiencing flu-like symptoms, or just have specific questions, please call your CHSLV provider.
Return to Top >